Search This Blog

Footer 2

Footer 3

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How much will I pay in taxes (WA state), thank you so much!?

I recently got job, and I don't work very much. I am 18yrs of age, if that makes any difference in what tax they will take from me, I don't have any children, no dependents in this case as I have written in the W-2 form, I am married, but from someone in my country, so not a resident of the united states, which is single on the W-2 form. I don't pay any bills, so they will take the maximum from me I am guessing. How much in taxes do I pay if I have earned a total of 480 for the 10 days I have been working? Also if I start paying bills, and have obligations, does that mean they will take less in taxes from me. Sorry, I am new to all this. Thanks for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Video