Search This Blog

Footer 2

Footer 3

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Unemployment appeal in pa?

Can i win unemployment appeal in pa?
I was a victim of domestic violence and had to relocate to another state temporarily. I kept my employer informed as to what the situation was. I asked to have my hours switched because i worked a later shift so I can get to work, they said no. Long story short, I returned to work on Monday, traveling from the Bronx, NY to Berwyn PA and my badge was disabled. Yesterday I informed my supervisor that I will return to work Next week, I will be back in Philadelphia. He said OK. Today, I get a notice that I would be fired if I do not show up. I was never written up for attendance nor warned, If I am terminated and they appeal unemployment, do I have a chance of winning? By the way, I do live in Philadelphia, had to escape an ex who was abusive.
Please help! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Video